Our staff is qualified and experienced and has all the necessary equipment for the design and installation of state-of-the-art air conditioning systems.
Our technicians are all equipped with license refrigerators, as required by current legislation, and carry out periodic refresher courses directly at the parent companies; therefore they know perfectly all the characteristics of the products in order to provide professional, qualified and guaranteed technical assistance.
We would like to point out that the installation is carried out, in the areas that we serve (Milan and the province), directly from "our employees" to the list at the bottom. For the remaining areas we use a dense network of trusted installers of which we will provide details on request. The price list for the latter will be provided directly to those directly involved and no responsibility can be attributed to Elettrodomex Srl.
RATES FOR IMPLANTS NOT PREPARED
MODELS OF MONOSPLIT AIR CONDITIONERS
|LINE 1 TO 5 MT.||6 MT LINE ON|
Monosplit wall or floor up to 3.5 Kw
|€ 390,00||+ € 40.00 each mt. of extra line|
Monosplit wall or floor 4.2 Kw
Monosplit wall or floor over 7 Kw
For the version with indoor ceiling unit, just add + 10%.
For versions with internal cassette units and ducted contact us, or call 02 29510980.
|MODELS OF MULTISPLIT AIR CONDITIONERS||COST||EXTRA|
|Dualsplit||€ 760,00 (line up to 6 mt. tot)||+ € 40.00 each mt. of extra line|
|Trialsplit||€ 1000,00 (line up to 15 mt. tot)|
|Quadrisplit||€ 1250,00 (line up to 20 mt. tot)|
|Pentasplit||€ 1490,00 (line up to 25 mt. tot)|
|Esasplit||€ 1780,00 (line up to 30 mt. tot)|
RATES FOR PREPARED PLANTS
Conditions: the copper pipe already prepared must be of a suitable diameter, compatible with that required by the manufacturer and with sufficient terminal wealth without having to make necessary extension welding; electrical consensus cable between indoor and outdoor unit; external unit power supply cable.
The price includes:
- washing the system with nitrogen to eliminate humidity and any residuals inside the copper pipe that would irreparably damage the compressor;
€ 160.00 for each unit to be installed (Example: TRIAL SPLIT = THREE SPLIT + ENGINE: 4 X 160 = € 640.00).
- Power line external unit + possible thermal magneto to the electrical panel (if not already present) from € 100.00 to € 150.00;
- Scaffolding for external unit positioning greater than 3 meters;
- Roof unit installation;
- Magneto-Thermal to the electrical panel: € 45.00;
- Construction of dedicated electrical system;
- Oxy-acetylene welding;
- Charging a refrigeration circuit for sections higher than those charged by the individual manufacturers as per their table.
At our discretion, an inspection will be carried out before proceeding with the execution of the works.
What does the BASIC installation include:
- Supply of suitable copper piping, duct including various fittings;
- Through hole on brick or brick masonry up to 400 mm thick;
- Condensate drain pipe and electrical connection to an existing outlet (which must be suitable for the absorption of the motor to be installed), in the vicinity of the external motor;
- Vacuum lines with suction pump and system tightness control.
What does NOT include the BASIC installation:
- Copper piping and cable duct over the length of the meters provided in the aforementioned price list;
- External unit support brackets (+ € 45.00);
- External unit support bases (+ € 25.00);
- Through hole in reinforced concrete (+ € 75.00 per hole);
- Oxy-acetylene welding (+ € 20.00);
- Additional charge over the pre-charge of the manufacturer (+ € 100.00 per kg);
- Pipe washing to replace old R22 gas with new R410 gas with special liquid (+ € 50.00 x line);
- Scaffold over 3 meters. H (€ 150.00 up to 7 meters);
- Installation of an outdoor unit on the roof (to be evaluated);
- Possible building, electrical and hydraulic works (to be evaluated).